= Unavailable = Available
199 Bolivar Street
Canton, MA 02021
|Inclement Weather Policy
The Town of Canton, Department of Parks and Recreation is authorized to close the Aquatics Center and clear it of all patrons, on a temporary basis, when it determines that inclement weather threatens the health or safety of its patrons.
The Department uses National Weather Service (NWS) radios that transmit live weather alerts to determine a closure.
When a Severe Thunderstorm Warning, Tornado Watch, or Tornado Warning is issued, the Center will close until the watch or warning has expired as determined by the NWS.
- NO EATING INSIDE THE FENCE
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS NO RUNNING, PUSHING, ROUGH HOUSING OR INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR IS ALLOWED
- SWIMMERS MUST WEAR PROPER ATTIRE
- NO DIAPERS ALLOWED IN EITHER POOL
- NO TOYS OR FLOTATION DEVISES ALLOWED IN THE BIG POOL
- NO PETS ALLOWED INSIDE FENCE
- CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER MUST HAVE ADULT SUPERVISION
- NO OPEN WOUNDS, BLISTERS, OR SORES ALLOWED IN POOL
- ANYONE WITH COMMUNICATIVE OR INFECTIOUS DISEASE IS PROHIBITED FROM THE POOLS
- SPITTING, SPOUTING WATER OR ANY BODILY DISCHARGE IN THE POOL IS PROHIBITED
Daily Entrance Fee – $5.00 per person
Late Day (5PM and after) Entrance Fee - $2.00 per person