Skip to nav
In accordance with the Governor's Phase 2 opening plans the Parks & Recreation office is now open to the public. Please be reminded that face masks are required when entering Town offices. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
- The status of summer programs will be dependent on guidance from the Governor and local Board of Health officials. Click here for Summer 2020 FAQ's
Playgrounds are now open, and will be cleaned weekly. When possible maintain social distancing, and handwashing or the use of hand sanitizer is recommended before & after use.
- Effective immediately, the Town parks and fields, including the Memorial Turf field, tennis and basketball courts will open with the following restrictions:
- No gatherings of 10+ people
- Face covering required if you are unable to social distance
- No shared equipment
- Only non-contact sports and activities allowed
- Check us out on Facebook and Instagram for additional updates.
Safety Standards for Youth & Adult Amateur
Phase III Step 1
How to Do Your Part
Physical Distancing in Parks
Family Fishing Clinic
Free Yoga on the Lawn
Wednesdays, Aug 5th- 26th
Spring & Summer
Walking & Biking
EST. 1960 | Celebrating 56 Years of Community Recreation