In addition to Ponkapoag, Messinger, and Kennedy Playgrounds which are staffed by the Recreation Department, the following four playgrounds are maintained by Canton Parks and Recreation, but are not staffed by Recreation Department Playground Leaders for the summer months.
Devoll Playground, Memorial Playground, Tilden Playground, and Pequitside Playground
Whether staffed or not staffed, users of any and all Playgrounds maintained by Canton Parks and Recreation must abide by the following...
1. All parks close at dusk.
2. No parking of motor vehicles allowed on any grass area of the playground or park.
3. Absolutely no dumping of debris on any playground or park.
4. No golf or driving of golf balls permitted.
5. A permit must be secured from the Recreation Department for use of all facilities.
6. Courtesy should be given to those using equipment on the playgrounds and parks.
7. In the event of an emergency, contact the Canton Fire Department at 781-828-1313 or the Canton Police Department at 781-821-5090.
8. Vandalism should be reported the Canton Police Department at 781-821-5090.